State of Play – Final Fantasy VII Remake, Predator Hunting Grounds, MediEvil
- Piston Smashed™
- Topic Author
- First Lieutenant - Moderator
- Posts: 326
- Karma: 20
- Thank you received: 119
State of Play – Final Fantasy VII Remake, Predator Hunting Grounds, MediEvil was created by Piston Smashed™
State of Play – Final Fantasy VII Remake, Predator Hunting Grounds, MediEvil, And More
Sony Interactive Entertainment today held its second State of Play episode livestream, showcasing a raft of new game announcements and updates coming to PS4.
See below for a breakdown of announcements and check out the PlayStation Blog for more information.
- The Limited Edition Days of Play PS4, complete with a 1TB hard drive and matching DS4.
- A new look at Final Fantasy VII Remake : Check out the stunning new trailer for the returning RPG classic. Check out the trailer here.
- Predator: Hunting Grounds announced for PS4: Your first look at a brand new asymmetric online multiplayer shooter featuring an iconic villain. Check out the trailer here.
- MediEvil release date confirmed for PS4: Sir Daniel Fortesque returns this Autumn in a from-the-grave-up remake – watch the new trailer here.
- Cute co-op dungeon crawler Riverbond announced for PS4: Classic dungeon crawling, couch co-op and guest skins from beloved indie games. Check out the trailer here.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne release date announced for PS4:More details on new region the Hoarfrost Reach – and the creatures that can be found there… Check out the trailer here.
- Animal adventure Away: The Survival Series revealed for PS4: Your first look at Breaking Walls’ ambitious new title, which aims to bring nature documentaries to life. Check out the trailer here.
There’s lots more in store for State of Play, the next episode will return later in the year with more news and updates from the world of PlayStation.
For the latest PlayStation news, follow PlayStation Australia on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
10 May 2019 18:28 #1458
Moderators: sn00f, Piston Smashed™
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds