Mayhem in Single Valley: Stranger Things meets Zelda with Radioactive Squirrels
- Piston Smashed™
- Topic Author
- First Lieutenant - Moderator
- Posts: 623
- Karma: 23
- Thank you received: 141
Mayhem in Single Valley: Stranger Things meets Zelda with Radioactive Squirrels was created by Piston Smashed™
Announcing Mayhem in Single Valley: Stranger Things meets Zelda with Radioactive Squirrels
It's that big day. The day when Jack was supposed to leave home for a new life in the city. The backpack's ready, goodbyes said to the family, and off he goes.
Aaaaand... off he'd go indeed if not for that one small problem. The problem of a radioactive spillage mysteriously making its way into the river, making animals go crazy and turning town dwellers into zombies.
Mayhem in Single Valley comes out in 2020. If you're attending PAX East in Boston this year, stop by our orange booth to try the game.
About the game:
- Mayhem in a Single Valley is a thoughtful top-down action-adventure of an epic scale
- From downtown to the underground caves, from secret labs to the broken version of reality... and many more locations in gorgeous pixel art
- Dozens of unique puzzles, based on physics, light and more
- A twisted story, full of weird and wonderful fleshed-out characters
- Enemies and NPCs have a variety of motivations and fears, use them to your advantage
- Plane crashes, car chases, making clones of yourself...
- Oh, did we already mention radioactive squirrels?
Follow Mayhem in Single Valley on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to stay tuned!
12 Feb 2020 20:16 #1871
Moderators: Piston Smashed™
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds