E3 2019 HIGHLIGHT SERIES - Destroy All Humans
- Topic Author
- The Captain Froggy
- Posts: 543
- Karma: 55
- Thank you received: 276
E3 2019 HIGHLIGHT SERIES - Destroy All Humans was created by The_Cpt_FROGGY
Destroy all humans:
Let me tell you, they are coming . . . they are coming to take over the earth! They are still little but not green and they will kill all of us! Nooooooooooooooo! I was cracking up playing this little Alien fellow named Crypto. The humour was just fabulous from the start to the end of the demo. Well, I love this planet of ours, but I’ll have to find out what’s going to happen when I play Crypto!
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950's Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest their DNA and bring down the US government in the faithful remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto's unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity's primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
You can visit the Steam store page here and add the game to your Wishlist:
22 Jun 2019 13:13 #1541
Moderators: Piston Smashed™
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds